One of the questions I’m asked most frequently is where my books are sold. (This is a good problem to have. In fact, I’d say it’s not a problem at all.) There are plenty of options, including your local bookstore (even if you’re not in Birmingham, your favorite shop can order it for you), the national chains (same story) and the usual online retailers.
But in the Birmingham area, there are several additional places you can pick up copies of “Birmingham Beer”:
- Book Seller at St. Vincent’s Hospital, Southside
- UAB Hospital Gift Shop, Southside
- Renaissance Records
- Walgreens (Green Springs Highway and Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard locations)
- Seibel’s, Homewood
- Chickadee, Cahaba Heights
- Alabama Booksmith in Homewood is the exclusive retailer for the hardback.