So I’m not in love with my job right now. The hours, more than anything, are wearing on me, but I really miss writing too. Anyway, I have determined that I need to do my very best, even while I hope that they find me a reporting position or else I find a job somewhere else. (I need you to remind me of this, though.)
To that end, we made a list tonight of things for me to do during the daytime, since I work 2:30 – 11:30 p.m. Or well, it started off as daytime, but then it grew to include overarching goals, some of which were written by friends after they’d ingested multiple drinks and/or pitchers of beer. But I think I’ll attempt them anyway.
* Find a dance class
* PARA stuff? (parks and recreation authority… sometimes they have fun class type things… like belly dancing!)
* Volunteer somewhere, but not at the animal shelter
* Guitar lessons
* Coffee shops (of course)
* Write a book
* Drink beer straight from pitcher
* Read football for dummies
* Pick up men at the law library
* Go on three dates in one month (any takers? this is a project-level task!)
* Do something daring no one would expect
Ready? …and GO.